About: Dan Pontefract
Dan is TELUS’ Chief Envisioner and leads the TELUS Transformation Office; an organizational culture change consulting firm. Previously, he led the leadership development, learning and collaboration technology strategy at TELUS where he introduced the TELUS Leadership Philosophy, an open and collaborative leadership framework for TELUS’ team, in addition to internal social tools and the pervasive learning model. Engagement improved from 53 per cent to 83 per cent in five years. A renowned speaker and practicing futurist, Dan is the author of “Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization” and believes today’s organizations can be so much more if only they thought about employee engagement first.
Posts By Dan Pontefract
- We’re So Proud of YOU
- On Launching a Culture Change Consulting Shop
- Why Are We Developing a Masters in Leadership and Strategy Degree?
- Peeling Back Culture as a Competitive Advantage
- The Emotional Intelligence of TELUS Leaders
- Leadership Can Be Future Friendly Too
- Leadership and Canada Geese Do In Fact Fly Together
- A Gala to Celebrate YOU
- The Journey Through an Infographic
- The Brain Gain at TELUS
- The secret to our success is no secret; it’s YOU
- Culture in a time of crisis
- Defining our corporate culture