Ted is the Senior Vice President of Federal Government and Regulatory Affairs at TELUS. He represents TELUS in proceedings before the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC), Industry Canada and other federal government agencies.
Posts By Ted Woodhead
- The gift of Verizon
- Scratch the surface and the shine comes off critic’s mythology
- CRTC strikes a good balance in its Consumer Wireless Code
- Waiting for 700 MHz
- CRTC is on the right track with its draft code for mobile wireless services
- Our thoughts on a national consumer wireless code
- Fairness. More choice. Better experience.